Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resolutions

self portrait
2012 Resolutions

1. Drink more water.

It's good for your you. It makes your skin look better. It makes your body work better. Do it.

2. Make an awesome new fitness schedule and STICK TO IT.

3 days of heart bursting cardio (so basically anything Jillian Micheals or going to the gym for an hour)
1 day of ballet/pilates
3 nights of yoga

each week

anything more is good too

3. Watch less T.V.

It's bad for you and makes you like life less.

4. Listen to more music.

To replace the T.V.

5. Walk the dog more.

Because I love her.

6. Kick some ass is class.

I'm a poet and I don't even know it....

7. Stick to my gluten free diet BETTER.
For 6 months. At least.

NO CHEATING.

8. Volunteer more.

Because it's good for the world.

9. Become a better photographer.

Because I'm spending a CRAP load on the classes and if I don't learn SOMETHING than someone will have to pay.

Not literally....

I'll just be mad.

But like....REAL mad.....



And also

10. Be a better blogger. And writer.

Because I like it more than I realized.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great list of resolutions. Best of luck on completing them all!

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!