Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Holy Royal Wedding Coverage Batman!

Omigoodness! I haven't been watching much regular television lately (due to the awesomeness of Netflix) and so I had no idea the awesomeness of all this wedding coverage. It is literally ALL that is on. I'm not sure about everyone else but I am sooo watching everything I can Friday night regarding this issue. That may be a little because of finals but still..... Mostly I think that Royalty in the 21 century is really amusing and I wish I could have a 4 day weekend too.


I have no pictures that relate to this so here's something random.



fall days
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I watched the King's speech the other day and now I am all sorts of interested in the royal wedding! Royalty is sooo foreign to me! I work friday night though sooo super sad I won't get to watch it- do u know if the whole thing is going to be televised, if so what channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It airs live Friday morning at 4 or so. I'm watching a DAteline special that night though. There will probably be specials all weekend though!

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!