Saturday, May 14, 2011

Are you there Summer? It's me, Megan.

Buverfly

Dear Summer,
I've been waiting patiently all winter long for you to come. Please know that I am diligently preparing for you by constantly torturing my body with exercise. This process is quite intense considering I've been stuck inside for the good part of 8 months. Seriously, I can hardly walk down my stairs today. But I will continue this in order to be ready for you, Dear Summer, and your friend, the bikini.
I have also set out wasp traps to help make the patio a safer place. These evil, flying death machines are my sacrifice to you, Oh Great Summer. Also, if maybe one could actually fly into the trap that would be great.
Please come quickly summer. This winter has been much too long and all of us here in Montana desperately need a reason to get out of our sweatpants...and maybe a little Vitamin D. We know our time with you is short so please, hurry the frack up!
Your Faithful Friend,
Megan

Tentness
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!