Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rope Swing Wednesday

Summer is finally -just about- here and for me and my family that means lots of trips to the lake. And more importantly, to the rope swings that live there. As you can imagine, this is pure and simple awesomeness. Much of the fun of this activity is seeing who can get the best/most extreme picture taken of them flying through the air (this competition is really only between my brothers). As a result of this fun I have years and years worth of extreme rope swing pictures (not all taken my myself), and I plan on getting more this year. So I will be sharing some of this with you in hopes to awesome up your day.....enjoy!

insane
This photo is at Cliff Lake and was taken by my younger brother from out in a canoe in order to show just how far out my older brother can get from the shore. It's insane.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!