Monday, June 6, 2011

Thankful Things

my little baby
Well today I am not in the best mood. For one thing my cold is still not gone and unfortunately I STILL cannot manage to find a job! So I'm gonna do that fun thing where I list some things I'm thankful for today in an effort to make things seem better. Here it goes....
THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR TODAY
1. Finally having milk for my coffee again.
2. New dress coming in the mail today.
3. Having LOTS of time to read and get the things that I never get done, done.
4. Going to the river over the weekend.
5. Kicking the boyfriends butt at "BOAT" on said river visit. (i'll post details of this game later)
6. And of course, family and my wonderful doggie.

There. I DO feel a bit better.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sending good luck on finding a job your way. I'll be in the same boat soon. Can't wait to see the river pics

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!