Thursday, December 1, 2011

Important Things

Ok people. It's December.
I don't know about you guys but I personally start my holiday celebrating (music and decorations) on Thanksgiving.

That's right.
My stockings have been hung by the 'electric fireplace' with care, and I have enough tinsel to sparkle your pants off.
And yes, that handy little Santa cup pictured has been getting a lot of tea and coffee action lately.

However, despite all this preparing there is one VERY important thing that I just decided on.






What my holiday nail polish color will be.




This effectively determines how your holiday will transpire..(not really)

I have decided on silver with a couple added sparkles. (as shown)
Hopefully this means my holiday will be bright and happy. That's the goal.

I have a feeling I will play with a little classic red as well but that's really a given.

Has everyone else decided on this very important question????
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!