Saturday, March 3, 2012

Date Night

Today is Saturday and I have a TON of homework to do.

tests...photography midterm....papers...more tests.....

Knowing that I have all this to do, here is how my day has gone:
Coffee with the mister,
Costco,
Pinterest,
Facebook,
Pinterest,

And NOW I'm going to write a blog post about my date last night!

As you can see I am both very productive and responsible.

Future Meg is gonna be maaaaaad.

Anyhoo, the mister and I went on a 'Hot date" last night. (That's what he calls it)

The occasion:
He sold lots of crap on ebay.

The place:
Over the Tapas
(Have you ever had tapas? It's wonderful!!)

What we ate:
Chicken skewers, roasted plantains, chorizo stuffed mushrooms, and paella.
Oh yeah, and beer and wine.

It was wonderful!
The mister and I are quite the homebodies so it's nice to dress up and get out every now and then.

Plus the food at Over the Tapas is spectacular! We especially enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms and the paella.
(And of course the wine)


Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to not studying.
It's an extremely important task that takes all my concentration.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable!! I love the outfit! Also, Pinterest is way better than homework, so I suggest you stick with that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!