Friday, March 30, 2012

That time I ignored my blog to write a paper

So.....yeah....
I did a bad thing.

I had this paper to write.

You know,
For School.

It wasn't a big paper or anything.
Just 3-5 pages.

But for some reason this paper turned into my everest.

I have had the HARDEST time writing it and I have no idea why.

I suppose it could be from all the time I spent searching for dresses on ASOS...

but that's besides the point.

Needless to say I ignored quite a few things while I forced myself to write the damn thing.

You know,
like showers, exercise, eating right,
and this here blog.

But here's the good thing:
I JUST submitted said paper, and I feel great!

I have exercised once today and I plan on doing it again!
AND I'm writing this post here!

RIGHT NOW!

So If you'll excuse me..

I have important things to do.

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!