Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I've Learned Wednesday.....On Thursday

I know I know, it's not Wednesday.

But it's better late than never ammiright?

Alrighty, here is what I put in to my brain space this week:

1. If you thought that taking a sitcom from America to Russia would be easy peasy...
You would be wrong friend. 




2. In Russia there is such a thing as K&R insurance.  This stands for kidnap and ransom.
(See above video for the deets)

3. My dog lives better than 40% of the world population. 

Yes.
Even in a squirrel suit.

4. Taking a "Web Appreciation" class may lead you to make the coolest website on all of the internet.
 
HA!
I'm totally kidding. There is no way anything can be better than out website.

Beware. Only look if you want your mind totally BLOWN!




Alright folks that's it for this round. 
 
Until next time friends. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!