Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I've Learned Wednesday

Guess what? I'm actually doing this on WEDNESDAY!!

Pretty cool right?
Let's celebrate with a picture of my dog!
Wheeee!
That was fun.

So anyhoo...here's what I've put in my mindhole this week:

1. The difference between Cornucopians and Neo-Malthusians.
2.  If a student of yours starts to behave like an actual good student towards the end of the year it does NOT mean they will turn in their final paper. 
3. These cookies are the devil. They will mess up your fitness and make you crave them for at least three more days after they are gone.
4. Whisky is kinda okay to drink. 
5. If you're only spending 15 dollars then it's totally okay to buy that new dress you want. Totally. 

And now since it's finals week and I am loosing my mind, 
here is ANOTHER picture of my dog!!!!!!
This is when she was attacking the vacuum. 

fyi



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!