Monday, June 18, 2012

Le Tired

So you know how after a super crazy few days your dog looks like this?


so sleepy
This is how I feel right now.

This weekend was my Birthday so I had not one but TWO parties. One for just family and one for everyone! And to top it off I kicked some serious butt at croquet.
It was great.

Saturday I nursed a serious hangover and then rallied for a sweet 80's bbq. 

And for Fathers Day we took the Padre out for some breakfast.
We also took out for some brews and dinner later. 
Cuz he's awesome sauce.

Oh yeah!
We also all went mountain biking.
I went 9.9 miles. 
NBD

So in short, 
I'm exhausted.
If anyone needs me I will be on the couch.
For like, 3 days.

Much like a very tired dog. 


Also my family and friends are the greatest.

That is all.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!