Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Busiest Summer of my Life

I'm so sorry I've been so neglectful around these parts this summer. 

Between the weddings,


Bachelorette Parties,



Las Vegas,
 and camping trips complete with giant hikes to gorgeous lakes,


I'm afraid I've left my little blog out in the cold.

And today I'm heading out on a trip to

LONDON
and 
Amsterdam!!

I couldn't be more excited!
I have always wanted to go to London.
When I was a teenager I used to think that my "life would begin once I went to London."

And now I'm finally going!

I'm afraid it might continue to be quiet around here for another month. 

But think of all the awesome stuff I'll have to show you when I'm back!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!