Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Days

Outfit: Dress-Ebay, Cardigan-American Rag, Shoes-H and M


So the University didn't seem to get the memo that I was taking a little holiday and decided to start up as planned the day after I got back.

So rude.





So of course it's back to the books for me. (And a whole mess of you I'm sure.)

Does anybody plan "first day of class" outfits past the age of 12 or is it just me?

Well anyhoo, I decided of my polka dot dress and a red cardi. This dress is one of my favorites! I love the vintage feel of red and polka dots when paired together.  It definitely helped put a smile on my face through that first day of "here's the syllabus, blah, blah, blah, don't be tardy, blah, blah" that is the first day of class.









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!