Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dear Pimms

Dear Pimms,
                 It was so nice to see you again this weekend.  You looked so nice dressed up with those strawberries, orange and cucumber slices.  The colors really complement you. 


I'm really sorry about how I left things back in London. You had been so good to me. You were always there when my only choices were stale pub cider and ale.  I loved that.  I really did

And then, I just left.  I didn't even say goodbye. 

I was surprised to see you at Cody's bbq last weekend.  Spending that time with you brought me back to the time we shared in London.   The warm nights. The british people. It really was magical wasn't it?

I wish we could have it all again. But I'm afraid that can never be. 

So much has changed. I've changed. 
I'm not on vacation anymore.  That carefree attitude I had back in August is no more. 
I'm sorry but....I study now. 

Also, I can't buy you were I live. 

Don't take this as a goodbye. I know we'll meet again someday. 
Perhaps in London. Or you know, Cody's house. 

Until next time dear friend. Take care

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!