Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Schools out for SUMMER

School is over!

(for summer)

Now that everyone is most likely done I would like to explain the best way to celebrate this wonderful wonderful time.

Start with booze.
I suggest champagne. 
It's sparkly and makes anything feel fancier. 
Win.


Now find something thick and funky colored to put on your face.
 The goal is to look as weird as possible.



Now, put on some awesome music and draw a nice hot bubble bath.
 Don't forget to refill your drink before you hop in. 
Your drink should never be empty. This is important.




Then, after the bath you make something delicious and chocolaty that requires mixing and possibly baking.



And then you eat and drink and be merry. 



And that my friends is how you celebrate the end of the semester. 

Good day.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Haha love it. I feel like doing the same, though can you believe I'm living in a place without a bath tub. Seriously. At least my bed it cosy.

    Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!