Thursday, February 16, 2012

11 Things.

Omigoodness. This semester is a monster.

Anyhoo, the wonderful and beautiful Jennifer over at Simplistic Living tagged me in a fun little bloggers game like, forever ago, and I FINALLY have time to do it.

TODAY!
So here it goes.

lovely




There are six "rules".

1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Clair's for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."


11 random things about me.

1. I was a produce manager for 2 years.
2. My life was literally incomplete until I got my puppy dog. Literally.
3. I love letting Jillian Michael's kick my butt.
4. If I could travel to only one place in the world it would be London.
5. I grew up getting photographed by a 3D camera.
6. I am a super shy person but I LOVE to act.
7. I still love The Backstreet Boys. Mostly Nick Carter of course.
8. I am almost 25 and have NO idea what I want to be when I grow up.
9. For my 23rd Birthday I asked my boyfriend for a Backstreet Boy's tee shirt and Panda Cupcakes. I have yet to receive either.
10. I have the hardest time getting rid of old things.
11. I don't do scary. Even film trailers can give me nightmares.

Jennifer's Question's for Me

1. Best comfort food?
Chocolate. No question.
2. Your biggest fear?
Bee's. They are out to kill me and I know it.
3. Why do you blog?
I started my blog in an effort to share my photography and it has since become a wonderful place for me to express myself and develop my writing skillzzzz.
4. How did you get your blog name?
This is a strange one. In high school my best friends and I used "surprise high fives" as a silly little joke. Like, we'd be sitting around on a Friday night playing scrabble (not kidding) and then someone would be like "Surprise High Five!!" and you would get a high five.
We would also use it as a form of currency. As in, "If you do this I'll give you 5 surprise high fives." I still owe Molly like 300.
Basically, High Fives are awesome. And when you get one as a SURPRISE?? Even better.
Try it.
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Well I have a LOT of favorites...but that's not the game so I'll pick two.
Actress- Kristin Bell. Because she's quirky and adorable. Also Veronica Mars was the bomb.
Actor- Ryan Gosling. Because he's yummy.
6. Biggest stress reliever?
Yoga or a stiff drink.
7. Favorite thing to do after a long day?
Yoga or a stiff drink.
8. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why?
9.What is your biggest weakness?
Puppies. They make my heart hurt.
10. What is your all time favorite book?
Harry Potter.
11. If you could go back and change anything in your past would you?
This is a tough one. I absolutely find myself playing the "what if" game sometimes. But everything that has happened in my past has led me to the person I am today so no, I wouldn't change a thing.

And now for my questions for you!
1. Are you a cat or a dog person?
2. Who is your dream date?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
5. When was your first kiss?
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
7. What makes you mad?
8. If you could only keep one article of clothing and had to replace the rest with new stuff (What Not to Wear style), what would you keep?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. What is the best/worst present you have ever received?
11. The Spice Girls decide they need you to join them on tour, what "spice" are you?

I am tagging my Michelle, Jamie, Lindsay, and Jenny.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've seen this one around the blogosphere, thanks for tagging me! You're actually the first. We definitely have the "stiff drink" and chocolate parts in common.

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!