Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Monday

The week has started. And it seems to be following in the path of the others.
Not well.

We start the day in the photo lab where I KILLED my first ever roll of film.
Like, if there was a prize for biggest failure at developing film
I would win.
They would most likely give me two prizes.

It was bad.

Then I came home and found out that one of my lamps has broken.
Not an important lamp.
It was 20 bucks at Target.

But that didn't stop me form crying for an hour.

Can I like, trade my hormones in for new ones??

So after that I'm focusing on the good things to get me through.

Like the fact that my test has been postponed until Thursday.
And new rice cakes for my peanut butter.


Bring it on week.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!