Friday, February 10, 2012

This Week

Lights
Ugh.
This week.

Have you ever had a week when stressful things keep pilling up and you think
"Ok. This is gonna stop now."
And then more stuff just happens anyway??

That was my week.
tests, surprise presentations, nasty cold, missing packages
and then this morning I get this email from the now found package reciever

"Hi. Did you mean to include that jacket with the boots?"

Ummmmm.....What???

No. No I didn't.
And for the life of me I can't remember putting one in that little box that only could fit a pair of boots.

So I have spent my morning running around my house checking my belongings.
Super fun stuff.

And after freaking out for about 30 minutes....
I still have no idea what I possibly could have put in that box.

So here's what I'm thinking:
1. Somehow during the week my package was missing a happy elf put a jacket in my box.
2. I have waaay to much stuff because I don't even know when/if something is missing.

Overall I'm just confused.
Ultra confused.

I think it's time to go back to bed.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!