Monday, November 14, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!


Big news in my family lately folks!!

A few weeks ago I learned of a new addition into our happy family.

Whatever do you mean Megan? Is what you're asking I'm sure. (and if not...come on...humor me)

My big brother has gotten engaged!!!!!

That's right people. That little dude right there who's super grumpy cuz he has to share the heater is getting
FREAKING
MARRIED!


Andrew is the best big brother in the world!
He gave piggy back rides (even though they may have resulted in a face hitting the stairs/broken nose injury),
walked me to school AND carried my bags,
with his help I completed my first ridge run and also jumped off a small cliff (very small but still)
and he also taught me the very VERY important lesson that putting a cigarette behind your ear at the bars makes you look cool. But DON'T smoke it. If you smoke it you will get cancer. And Die.

And now he's marrying an awesome person which is another lesson in itself.
I'm so excited for the two of them and the fact that they have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. I feel so blessed to have such great people in my life to look up to.

Congratulations Andrew and Jenny!! I love you both!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!