Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snap, Crackle, POP!

You guys,
I made rice crispy treats.

Why?
Because they are delicious. Also because overindulging is the best way to celebrate this holiday.


The great thing about rice crispy treats is that they are SO easy to make.
Also they only have 3tbs of butter rather than the 2 cups(or so) that go into cookies.
So they're practically HEALTHY!!




I mean, come on. Puffed rice?
That sounds like health food to me.
Sure you add a buttload of these sugary guys.
But they're so light and fluffy they CAN'T be that bad right?
RIGHT??





Now here's where I strayed from the recipe a teensy bit.
I added chocolate.
Because chocolate is freaking great.
And it totally has antioxidants and crap.
So we're still keeping to that health food idea.


Oh yeah,
Here's my way cute apron.




And there you go.
A completely healthy (wink wink) treat for your holiday!


Happy Holidays!
Don't forget the TREATS!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!