Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Being a Tourist, Jackson Hole Edition

So about a month ago the Boyfriend and I attended the wedding of our wonderful friends Rob and Kelly in Teton National Forest. It was beautiful.
Like, freakishly beautiful. But that's for another post.

After the wedding we took a quick trip down to Jackson Hole to see the sights.

You know those annoying people that take pictures of EVERYTHING.
I believe we call them tourists.
Well.....
I did that.
I did that hard.


Check it out.
A little train thing.
This is a lie.
I don't know what they were pointing at.
Ugh, I HATE being left out.


This dude was mayjah cray cray.

Looking deep into Lincoln's eyes.
What a player.
I bet he does that with all the girls.


I even got one of me AND the boyfriend.
This is rare so I hope you appreciate it.


What I learned- Being an annoying picture happy tourist nerd is fun. Do it.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!