Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

love
Alright. I've been having a stressful week freaking out about life choices. But then this morning a read a story about the horrifying events in Norway. In the midst of attempting to read through my blubbering tears (thank you hormones!!), I realized that I need to take a moment to think of everything I've been blessed with.

So here we go folks. Another list of things I'm thankful for today. I really recommend everyone do this every now and then. It's quite helpful.

1. Waking up to dog kisses.

2. The fact that I actually HAVE the ability to make choices about my future. Even though it can be stressful at times.

3. Breakfast for dinner today! I can hardly contain my excitement for this.
PANCAKES GALORE!

4. Talks with friends who are in similar places in their lives and COMPLETELY understand what I'm freaking out about.

5. Cute little mumblings the boyfriend makes in his sleep.

6. And of course.....my lovely family and the roof over my head!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!