Monday, August 1, 2011

Photos from the Lake

So as you know I went camping last weekend. I had so much fun hanging out with the family and taking in the great outdoors. We hung out by the fire, hiked to the waterfall and I of course took lots and lots of pictures. Here are some of the photos from the trip. Let me know what you think!



The falls
The waterfall

The View
This is the view of the lake from the waterfall. I take this exact photo literally every time I'm here. I think this is my favorite so far because of all the snow pack we have gotten this year. It hasn't quite all melted yet and made for the most incredible view!
Playing with fire
I just got a loaner tripod and this my first attempt at playing with it.

On a side note, attempting a new photo technique is not best done AFTER you drank your boyfriends home made hard apple cider. You can still accomplish a good photo. But you won't quite remember the specifics of how you got it.

The more you know.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!