Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


So as you probably have figured out by now, I'm a crazy dog mom. One of the ways I let this show is by dressing up my dog for all occasions. Particularly Halloween.

It's one of my favorite things.
If you haven't tried this I suggest you do.
It will bring you ample amounts of joy.
I promise.

And here is how it usually goes...



1. Get dog dressed and posed for pictures.
Doesn't she look ECSTATIC??
(Squirrel costume from Target)

2. Dog will start to get annoyed. She may start questioning her loyalty to you.
She is probably beginning to ponder some sort of escape.
Don't stop though. The fun is just beginning.
3. Dog gives up all hope and accepts her fate.
Oh the humanity!






And in the case of last year when we kept her in her costume for some play time, the following may happen.



Payback.






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!