Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Fail


Oh man you guys. I have totally failed at Halloween this year. I didn't think up a costume, decorate the house or even carve a pumpkin!! I'm afraid school and apartment hunting have taken up all my time. Plus there's the whole, my boyfriend will be busy all weekend and I don't want to go without him business.

Codependent much?

But on the plus side my super awesome friend Michelle will be in town and we get to PLAY!!
Hopefully next year I can get my act together and make up for this miserable fail of a Halloween.

I'm thinking I'll try Captain Planet or Arthur.......


Here's some pictures from when I actually had time on my hands!
Harry Potter and Mary-Kate (big sunglasses and pursed lips)
My Olivia Newton John Cat from last year
Burt, a penguin, and the strange Friend Heart Bone pumpkin
The year I successfully convinced boyfriend to match me. We were Charlie Brown and Lucy. I have now learned that matching is more trouble than it's worth.


I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe) Halloween weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!