Friday, August 26, 2011

The Summer List-Results

Well this is my last week before I head back to class and give myself away to my studies. Gone will be the days of watching Regis and Kelly while lazily sipping cappuccino. I have a busy weekend in store full of fun activities to get me ready to buckle down and get to learning!

Weather wise the summer isn't over quite yet so I suppose I have a little opportunity for a little fun.....but study wise....this is the end.

So it's time to revisit the list of things I wanted to do this summer and see how i did!


1. Go through my Nikon book and complete all assignments.

My goal here was to get myself accustomed to the professional modes on my camera and get away from using the auto modes. This has been a SUCCESS! I am now more comfortable with my manual mode than any of the other modes. I love it because it makes me feel like I did when I staring photographing with my 35mm in high school.

Success!

2. Get a fishing license.

Success!

3. Catch a fish.


4. Go hiking. A lot.

I think I did VERY well with this one! I went on many hikes during our camping trips and then there was that awesome 12 mile hike I did up to Blackmore!

Success!

5. Start my Shakespeare book.

Success!

6. Go to the midnight premiere of the last Harry Potter.

I went with my bff Jocie and we dressed up as....wait for it.....

WIZARDS DRESSED AS MUGGLES!! Seriously could I be a bigger nerd??

This was a SUCCESS!!

7. Get a job.

Ummm....yeah. Let's just say I had a great summer full of lot's of free time which I used to have fun and sleep in....yeah..

Fail.

8. Learn to play a song on my harmonica.





Sorry to put you all through that. Hopefully I'll get better with a bit more practice!


SUCCESS!!



Well there you go folks! That's how I did with my summer. Did you all complete everything you wanted to do??
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... that video cracked me up. I love your dog. Congratulations on a list full of (mostly) successes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the video. Your adorable dog was singing along!

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!