Friday, August 12, 2011

Well Hay There

FINALLY! It's Friday.
That's right. It's the END of the week. Isn't that the bee's knee's??

This week will not be spent in the great outdoors as usual. Instead the boyfriend and I will be putting on our fanciest (not really) clothes and heading out to see out friends Scott and Jaci tie that big old not people call marriage.

I really hope everyone is ready for my super sweet dance moves. No one can do "The Elaine" quite like me. Or the dance move from "Backstreets Back".

As you can imagine I'm pretty intimidating on the dance floor.

I'm also super excited because I get to see my Mel Faced friend from OhMishka!!
She lives all the way in WYOMING so I don't get to see her nearly often enough. We have VERY important plans to wear the glasses we got from that deal on facebook with Coastal Contacts.

You guys all got yours too right?

We both got ultra big and crazy nerdy looking spectacles so we're gonna be twinsies in our matching frames.

So yeah, those are my plans. I hope you all get a little fun in as well. At the very least you can practice your awesomely bad dance skillz. These are very important to have.




Side note. My computer charger broke the other day. Like, it literally caught on fire. So yeah. Pretty much dead. Of course my poor little computer was thiiiissss close to dead when this happened so I have been without my trusty computer for like, days. DAYS you guys.

Ugh. Just had to get that little rant off my chest. I feel SO much better.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Why did I not see "The Elaine" or the BSB move? HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beiber Fever. That's all I can say.


    Though I do think I "elained" a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!