Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rope Swing Wednesday

So here's the dealio folks,

I start school next week. I've had a lot of fun sharing these rope pics with you but summer is sadly coming to a close. I don;t think anyone wants to have reminders of the stuff they CAN'T do over the next few weeks as class is starting and we're all getting back to the grind so I am going to go ahead and retire this feature.....
At least until flowers start poking their heads out again.

Now, rather than try and decide my favorite picture, (which would be impossible) I have decided to do a post with ALL my rope swing pictures. Or at least the ones from my flickr account.

I hope you all have enjoyed this feature over the summer. Thanks for letting me share with you.

Now get to studying!!

daddad/holland lakeAndrew/Holland Lake
Zachary/Cliff LakeepicIMG_3488Zach/Cliff Lake
Dad/Cliff LakeWilson/Cliff Lake
cliff lakeawesomesplashsplash dogdad againAndrew again
the ropespot on
insane

still awesomeswing
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!