Sunday, August 21, 2011

Story Under The Stars!








Last night the Boyfriend and I checked out a new event here in Bozeman. Well, new to us.

It's called Story Under The Stars. Basically it's an outdoor film screening on the lawn of this big awesome mansion in town. We locals call it the "Story Mansion" because that's the name of the family that owned it.

Now you understand the full cleverness of the events name. See it's the name of the location AND we were watching a film STORY!

This event was boss.

The boyfriend and I cuddled under our blanket, had some drinks and ice cream and enjoyed the movie "American Graffiti". I had never seen this movie before and let me tell you it was GREAT!

Here are some of my thoughts on the night:
  • Oldies music is boss
  • The adjective "boss" needs to be used far more often in my vocabulary
  • While I love Ron Howard, his character was kind of a skeez
  • Next time bring chips
  • Old cars are also boss
  • Every nerd deserves a bodacious blonde babe
  • Even in the 70's college was a hard decision
  • NEVER get into cars with strangers. Even if they are Harrison Ford
  • Cuddling on a blanket under the stars may just be the most romantic thing ever
We are most definitely checking out West Side Story next week!!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun. You are making me miss Bozeman Again! I haven't seen American Graffiti yet, I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we attended it in 2009! They showed singin' in the rain! great place and event!

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!