Monday, August 29, 2011

Terrible Two's

Today is a very important day.

No. I'm not talking about the start of school.

Today is Ellie Beans Birthday!! She turns 2 today. (or 14 in people years if you count it like that)

I love my dog more than words can describe. She is a giant goofy spaz and somehow always knows how to lift my spirits when I'm feeling down. She makes every day on this earth better and I love her so soo sooooo much!! I can't believe that just a couple years ago I was driving down to the shelter to "see" if this puppy would be a fit for me. Little did I know that she would end up being PERFECT!!

Having a pet is a giant responsibility. But if you do some research and know what you're getting into then I couldn't recommend it more.

Ellie Bean brightens every day and I am so blessed to have her as a part of my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE BEAN!!



so sleepy
feeling squirly?joy
pretty girlbabyfirst bathno dogs allowedellie bean sand
Pin It

1 comment:

Verbal High Five!!