Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friends and Flirtinis




On monday my boy and I did something unusual....we went OUT! I even put on a nice dress for the occasion!

We met up with some friends at a swanky bar in Bozeman called Plonk and had some fancy drinks. Luckily the weather was gorgeous so we got to sit outside on their back patio which is beautiful. It makes you feel like you are in a whole other world!

My favorite drink to get is the flirtini. It's pink, delicious AND really fun to say!

Everyone always laughs at me a little when I order it but the heart wants what it wants ya know?? (The drink pictured is not actually flirtini as that picture is on my phone and I can't seem to get it off)

It was so great to get a night away from the house to enjoy good drinks and great people.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. I love that picture of the building with the lights.

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!