Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to Basics

Omigosh you guys. College.

So I'm taking an intro to photo class here at M.S.U. for my photography minor. And it ROCKS!
It's so much fun to get to film and a 35mm camera and a DARKROOM and everything!

I won't lie. It's been a looooong time since I last worked with film (High School? yuck) and I'm really nervous about messing stuff up!

Lucky for me developing the first roll of film went well and now I have NEGATIVES people! HUZZAH!

With all the digital madness it really does feel great to have the chance to get back to the basic skillz and procedures of photography. You know, to really understand what you're doing and how it works.

Next up on the agenda.....printing a photo and an aperture assignment.

SEE???! Learning really CAN be fun!
This is the back view of my trusty camera. And yes, that is Sirius Black in his animagus form. Thanks for noticing how cool I am.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!