Friday, September 30, 2011

How To: Doggie Birthday Party

Yes. I throw my dog birthday parties. Yes. I'm a crazy dog mom. And yes. It is awesome.
Don't worry. You can also attempt to be as cool as me and do the same thing for your dog (or pet of any sort I imagine)



Here's What You'll Need:

Decorations:
This is essential. How do you expect your dog to know it's their Birthday without a big sign??
Treats:
The candles are also a necessity. Again, how will they know how old they are turning without them?? Make sure you make dog/pet friendly treats because they have special tummies that can't have everything. And no one wants to be sick on their Birthday. Here is the recipe I used.
Guests:
It's not a party without guests y'all!
and of course....PARTY HATS!:
I think the picture explains why.
(It's awesome)
Now here's what you do once you have all that ready.






1. Let the guests greet each other.
2. Try not to eat the Party hats. Treats will be coming.
3. Sing Happy Birthday to the special little lady and help blow out the candles.
(Dogs seem to have a hard time with candles)
BTW- Your neighbors WILL laugh at you when you do this.
4. Eat the frack out of those treats!!
5. And eat and eat and eat!!
Tip-make sure to do this outside. It gets messy.
6. After that you pretty much just need to go nuts and have fun. It's YOUR day!!
Other Options:

Presents-
I don't do presents during the party because dogs get a little confused.


Games:
Next year I want to do games but I'm not sure what to do yet. Perhaps some kind of doggie pin the tail on the cat or something????


Alright. Now that you know what to do, go out there and have some crazy awesome fun!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!