Monday, September 5, 2011

Looong Weekend

football
After my first week of school this long weekend has been most welcome. We haven't gone on trips and haven't had any crazy wild parties (do we ever??) but I'm not disappointed at all.
Instead my weekend has consisted of-

Homework-Catching up and hopefully getting ahead.

Sleeping in-After switching to an early morning math class this has been a welcome change.

Arthur on netflix-Yes. I watch kids shows. They are teaching important life lessons here people!! Like the fact that squirrels most likely WON'T take over the world. PHEW! I was really worried about that one.


I hope everyone else is having a fun and relaxing Labor Day!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OMG. if that is your dog, I want to be friends with you in real life just so I can hug him. SO CUTE!!!!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!