Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I've Learned Wednesday!

childhood
So I've been thinking for awhile about what I could do to replace Rope Swing Wednesday. All I do now is school so I decided on something a little school-ey.
That's right. School-ey.
So every week I'm gonna tell you what I've learned. Whether it's school or just a little life lessonAnd then I'm gonna add a photo of my choice. You heard me. MY choice.
You'll NEVER know what I'm gonna say!
And I'm pretty wise. I mean, I really should have a beard I'm so wise.
Unfortunately I can't grow facial hair.....yet.

I
So yeah, ya'll better check in now ya herr??

And without further ado....What I've learned this week.

1. Derivatives.
2. Relationships take CONSTANT work.
3. Even if you've done something a million times it can still go wrong...or at least not as planned. This came from photography class......so frustrating.
4. How to make gluten free brownies.
5. The best gifts don't need to be material.

Which brings me to something else... IT'S MICHELLE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! Instead of asking for presents she's asking everyone to donate money to the Autism Speaks Foundation. I'm so proud of her for doing this!!! So you should all go over to her blog and contribute to the cause.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!