Friday, September 2, 2011

Dear College Girls

Dear College Girls,

Hi! I just wanted to talk to you ladies about something real quick that I find perplexing. I know college can be rough and a lot of you have a lot of pressure to like, get a husband or whatever. This is the only way I can explain the crazy amounts of make-up you put on your face.

Seriously. It's as if you were attending the royal wedding or something. That kind of glam is just not necessary for economics. It's just not.

And it's not just that. It's the hair as well. It's perfect. Perfectly curled. Perfectly poufed. And enough hair spray to rival the helmet on Vader.


Your hair and make-up however is honestly not what I find the most perplexing. I personally like to be overdressed rather than underdressed for any occasion.

Here's my beef guys.

After all that work from the neck up....

WHY DO YOU WEAR SWEATPANTS????!!!!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that is so funny. When I first started reading I thought it was going to be more about how girls walk around in "comfy cloths" IE pajamas.

    Then I read on and though, oh it's totally opposite, then I got the end and may have snorted.

    That is really odd though. Spend hours preening yourself and not take one more minute to switch between sweats and jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU. I was -just- discussing this with my husband the other day! It just doesn't make sense... if someone is ever able to explain it to you, come tell me.

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!