Thursday, September 1, 2011

Best. Email. Ever.

So I wake up Monday morning and start to get ready for school. I'm a little nervous because it's my first day. You know the drill...is my outfit alright? Will I find my classes? Will I make friends??? The usual mumbo jumbo....

But then I checked my email...and found a nice surprise...

You know those friends that you've had in your life FOREVER and who are like, the best ever??

I sure hope you do.

That pretty lady in the picture above is like that for me. Michelle and I have literally been friends since kindergarten and she's still a super important part of my life.

But I digress...This post is about an email.

This is what it said-



I found a rap mix cd from high school. Here's the condensed version:

girl you wanna come to my hotel, baby I will give you my room key...teen drinking is very bad, yo I got a fake id though...peace up, a-town down...oh! yeah! watch out! she said baby let's go and i said YEAH...she said she wants some marvin gaye, some luther vandross...this one's goin out to all the strip joints, yo meet me a susie's rendezvous...just cuz she dances go go that don't make her a ho, no...thats just the way it is...i wanna know your name annnnd i wanna know if you gotta man...livin in a gangster's paradise...one, you're like a dream come true, two, just wanna be with you, three, girl its plain to see that you're the only one for me and four repeat steps one through three, five, make you fall in love with me, if i ever believe my work is done than i'll start right back at one (sidebar: wtf is bryan mcknight doing on my rap mix?!)...please don't shoot it's just me, thug queen, the horse stealer...regulators, we regulate any stealing of this property...fo shizzle dizzle.

You're welcome. Have a lovely first week of class!!!





Needless to say I felt better after that.

Best. Email. Ever!










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!