Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sunrise, Sunset

Sunrise

So today was one of those days. I woke up, PIMP cup in hand, ready to take on the day. But somewhere along the way something happened that turned me into a giant stressball. I'm not sure what but if I did, rest assured I would punch it in the face.

Now on days like these I generally retreat to my bed and don't leave, but now that school is again a factor in my life (and cause to said stress) this is not really an option. Cuz you know....homework....

So here is what I did to deal with my stressball mentality. (Mix of advice from friends and some of my own)

1. Take a deep breath
2. Make a list of a few feasible things to do.
3. Do said things.
4. Have some chocolate.

And that is exactly what I plan to do.

_DSC0001
Sunset
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!