Thursday, September 29, 2011

Local Spotlight- Vera Fare




The Boyfriend and I checked out a new restaurant here in Bozeman the other day. It's called Vera Fare and it is Bozeman's first all gluten free restaurant!!

Naturally I was pretty stoked when I heard about this place and even MORE stoked when I discovered that one of their specialties are gourmet WAFFLES!!

I had the Nutty Sundae Waffle (pictured first), and boyfriend had the Fiesta Frittata (second picture) and of course we both had coffee. All of the food was simply magnificent. The waffle was so rich I could hardly finish the whole thing!

One of the most difficult things about going gluten free has been the lack of breakfast foods so this was a real treat.

Vera Fare serves breakfast all day and also has dinner.

The boyfriend and I will definitely be checking out this place again!!

And by the way, the waffles were WAY better than gluten waffles. And seriously, look how pretty they are!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum! It's exciting to see all these healthy food joints popping up! I don't think I've really been to one since living in Minneapolis (they have heaps! It was heaven).

    But I think with feasts like that going gluten free couldn't be half bad!

    ReplyDelete

Verbal High Five!!