Thursday, September 8, 2011

Chocolate Mousse with the Weirdest Recipe Ever

So the other day I decided I NEEDED some chocolate. I'm sure you all know the feeling. Don't pretend you don't because lying is bad.
My friend gave me this recipe for chocolate mousse and I thought I'd share it with you.
Because sharing is caring.

So the ingredient list is super weird. I mean, soy sauce??
But trust me. It's WAY GOOD.

Ingredients:
2 Large Avocado's, cubed (2 cups)
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
2-4 Tbs Cane Juice or Sugar
2 Tbs Coconut Oil
1-2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar (yup, you read that right)
1/2 tsp Soy Sauce (weird right?)
1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Place the first SEVEN ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
Sift Cocoa Powder to remove any lumps (I skipped this because I was feeling lazy) and blend into Avocado mixture.
Eat.
I recommend adding fresh raspberries because it makes it sooooo good.

Note that this is a completely vegan recipe. If you're into that.
Store this in the fridge, covered, for up to one week (like it'll last that long) or freeze it for up to one month.



So there you have it folks. A super easy recipe that allows for maximum chocolate consumption.


YOU ARE WELCOME.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verbal High Five!!